Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 63

I hereby de-commit from the commitment I made with A.Amer 6 or 7 years ago to pray 2 rak3ahs, recite one page, and make thikr every single day.

I also de-commit from the ongoing commitment of attending A.Amer's weekly gathering unless I give out my word for him on a specific week.
  1. Attiudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am enjoying my own luxurious Lexus"
  4. Appreciation & Gratitude:

    - Thank you so much for the amazing group of people in our Inshad team. I love the harmonious success energy that is always there when we are together.

    - Thank you so much for my amazing perseverence and for my awareness of choice to de-commit clearly of things I am no longer willing to be commited to. I have a choice. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for my wonderful voice. I can use it to convey wonderful messages and touch hearts to do good. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for my amazing car. I love it and I take wonderful care of it. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for the skill of brainstorming. Generates lots of wonderful solutions and ideas.

    - Thank you so much for Holosync. I love it and its full amazing nutrition for my brain and heart. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for the guidace and friendship of Miss Dorothy. I love how her love is SO unconditional and she is one gem of a professor. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for Image Streaming. I love how my concious mind is so much more widely open to creative flow from the other-than-conscious. Lovely amazing imagery.

    - Thank you so much for my perseverance to study and finish the MCPD curriculum. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for the great Portable Media Player I have. So versatile and enables me to listen to world music and Holosync. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


    Image streaming makes me feel infinite. I have no limits. I love the greatness and quickness of enriching my perception of the stream. I feel so spacious and creative. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You finished week 9 of 13. You are such a warrior. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    - You have kept your commitment of finishing the 70-562 exam study books. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for every conscious breath you take and release. Thank you.

    - You had 2 big cups of green drinks. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - You took the supplements twice. Thank you.

    - You were a 100% in the meeting today. You got involved with all your creativity. Thank you.

    - You kept your commitment to help your mom in '3aseel. Thank you.

    - You practiced your awareness in terms of choosing your commitments consciously. Thank you, Abdulrahman

See you tomorrow. Good Night :-)

No comments: