Friday, October 9, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 68


1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth.Done!

4. References for ability and deservedness:

- I am a frickin' warrior. I am proving to myself day after day that I can do whatever it takes. Yes.

- I am an excellent money manager. Trace Track Review. My JARS are perfect. Yes

- I am a continuous learner. Yes!

5. Dear Abdulrahman:

- You have fully completed with A.Amer regarding whether or not you exclusively belong to his agenda. Thank you

- You exercised and laughed with Omar and Duha on the walk track. Thank you.

- You had two big cups of green drinks. Thank you.

- You reviewed half of the attendance data for September. Thank you.

- You bought Positive Energy by Judy Orloff. Thank you.

- You discovered how you can buy kindle books from Amazon. Thank you.

- You read another 2% from ASHONE. Total so far is 92%. Thank you.

- You read 5% from Positive energy. Thank you.

- Giving your scalp a proper massage and shower. Thank you Thank you thank you.

Have a marvellous night!

No comments: