Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 84


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. "I have positive beliefs around money and wealth" Yes!
  4. Appreciation & Gratitude:

    - I am so happy and grateful now that I am at the dawn of completion for this program. I have been adamant about it regardless of whatever. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for my amazing health that I enjoy. My body is always strong, hydrated, and vibrant. Thank you very very much.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the amazing joy I have every day in the gym. I look forward to waking up every day for the amazement joy that I am gonna have. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the connection I have to Harv Eker and his teachings through Facebook. Thank you.

    - Thank you sooooo much for Judith Orloff and her amazing book "Positive Energy" I love every page of it to pieces. Thank you very much.

    - Thank you so much for the amazing knowledge and wisdom that I am applying in my life through bit literacy. Thank you Mark Hurst. Lovely liberating freedom.

    - Thank you so much for my brother Omar and sister Duha. Every day there's an special Divine serving of laughter that is mostly channled through those two beautiful souls. Thank you very much.

    - Thank you so much for my dear professor Dr. Hamid Al Qaheri. He's a rare real gem of my personal and academic life. Thank you so much.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my amazing dutiful car. Every day reliance and high performance. Thank you so much.

    - Thank you so much for me. My physical self, my spiritual self, my mindful presence, my knowledge and supportive beliefs. Thank you so much for the totality of the gift that is me. I am so happy to be me. Thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now that I have completed the MCPD - Web program and received the certificate. I deserve all success and wealth that I desire and more. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - Thank you so ever deeply for the great circle of supportive friends who are so happy and delighted that I am getting more and more successful every day. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for my great touch typing ability. I love the speed it generates and the time it saves. Thank you so much.


    Choose one and describe how it makes you feel:

    I am so especially grateful for my health. The availablity of every day high positive energy to vibrantly supercharge every acitvity I involve myself in is just amazing. I feel powerful and empowered, I feel joy, I feel the vibrance and fragrance of life. I smile with the entirety of my being, body and soul. My heart smiles and all my body smiles. I love the sensation. Thank you thank you thank you.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You went to the gym first thing in the morning and had a blast swimming and then treating your self to a hot pampering jakoozi session. You also enjoying watching the informative Wild channel while swimming. Thank you.

    - You remembered the reception clerk's name: Steven and greeted him in the morning. Thank you.

    - You had 2 big cups of green drinks. Thank you very much.

    -You're keeping your email count to absolute zero. You're enjoying all the benefits of immediate application of what you learn in bit literacy. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - You read another 5% from Positive Energy. Total so far is 45%. Thank you deeply.

    - You read another section from Bit Literacy (entering chapter 7). Total so far is 43%. Thank you very very much :)

    - You kept your commitment to finishing the second chapter from ASP.NET Social Networking. Lot's of technical and architechtural insights. I see loads of potential growth in this book. Thank you very much for this choice. Thank you.

    - You treated yourself to an intriguing episode of MythBusters on Dimpled Golf Ball effects. Thank you very much.

    - You rested in the afternoon and had a delicious power nap. Thank you very much.

Have a marvellous restful night, dear. See you tomorrow.

No comments: