Monday, October 26, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 86


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am attending Peak Potential's Wizard Training Camp" Yes!
  4. Purpose for Money:

    - I am enjoying all the lovely wonders of diving into the world's most beautiful breathtaking sites, locations, sceneries, and magical places. Yes Yes Yes.

    - I have the capacity to grow exponentially through all the courses, seminars, programs, training, coaching, events, camps that my amazing wealth can afford me. Thank you.

    - I own my own mansion and luxurious Lexus car.

    - I am an amazingly expanded and growing person now. All this wealth came from becoming the person to whom this wealth belongs to going through all the growth and expansion that becoming wealthy brings to me. Yes.

    - I have much more power to inspire and make the world a better place to live in.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You went to the gym first thing in the morning and did workout A. Thank you very much.

    - You had 2 cups of green drinks. Thank you very much.

    - You summarized the weeks attendance. Thank you.

    - You helped Nariman learn how to use the PRD system. Thank you.

    - Started on adding the printing feature and contiued to tweak it until the print out looked great. Thank you.

    - You courageously communicated with Faisal regarding the internet connectio issue. Thank you.

    - You reminded Martin about the salaries for October. Thank you very much.

    - You went to the GO3 training and ASKED for getting registered even though you haven't planned for it. Money afforded you the opportunity to get inside. And you actively participated in it. Thank you very much, dear.

    - You're showing more and more love towards your self. Very healthy. I love it. Thank you very very much. Thank you.

Have a miraculous night! See you tomorrow :)

No comments: