Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 87


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short term desire. "I am a now-habit magnificent producer" Yes
  4. Visualization:

    - I am in Tony Robbins uneash the power within event. He is rocking our world. Our internal and external realities are shifting massively. I am feeling super jazzed. Energised to my core. I know I can do everything.I am unstoppable. We are dancing ike crazy. We are repeating with utter convictionour powerful incantations of power and fulfillment. I hear the roaring of the audience of soon to unfold masters. I hear the upbeat music. I see all the moving lights for dancing. I feel blessed and soooo blissful.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You had 3 cups of green drinks. Thank you very much.

    - You finished Chapter 3 from ASP.NET Social Networking and your learning so many exciting things from it. Thank you very much.

    - You're learning more and more about the MVC framework of web development. So much more structured, neat, and easier to deal with and test. Thank you very much.

    - You've been taking concious breathes very often during the day. I noticed that. Thank you sincerely and deeply. Thank you.

    - You kept the principles of bit literacy in managing your email accounts. Thank you.

    - You asked for your internet access to be renewed at work. Thank you very much.

    - You went to the second day of GO3. You remembered to bring the manual. You also took very important notes. Thank you very much.

    - You felt deep gratitude for your ability to communiate in English. Something many many countless people around the globe can only long for. Thank you very much.

    - You brought bread and falafel back home. Thank you very much.

    - You asked the local sea food restaurant if he can cook for your mom. Thank you very much.

No comments: