Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 81


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Financial Freedom. Done!
  4. Belief in Value:

    I am a breakthrough generator. A breakthrough generator. A superb solution provider. I make technology my greatest business ally and provide the business with the most timely, accurate, relevant data for the most important decsisions. Optimizing every dicision with this data, I also present it in a very graphical professional and artistic way. I am also talented with many computer arts that I combine with logic to present the business with the intelligent and also attractive solution that they use for their high-weight decisions. I am also a perseverent continuous learner. Always growing. Always growing. And a very supportive and productive team player. I also take 100% responsibility of mylife. Yes Yes Yes
  5. Dear Abdurahman:

    - You went to the gym first thing in the morning and had a very refreshing swimming session. Thank you.

    - You read some very cool sections from Positive Energy and Bit Literacy. Amazing food for thought. Thank you very much.

    - You recorded the system tour for the entire team so that they know how to use it. Thank you very much.

    - You prepared the entire series of emails you want to send to the system users to declare the launch of the system. Thank you very much.

    - You watched the rest of The Science of Miracles DVD. Amazing wisdom and science. I loved it. Thank you.

    - You went to CBA and got your Internet Marketing book back. You also returned the Oracle book you borrowed from the MIS club. Thank you.

No comments: