Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 75


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. "I am a massive now-habit producer"
  4. References for ability and deservedness:

    - I am a massive excellent money manager. Plan Track Review. JARS all in place. Bookeeping everything and fantastic financial power.

    - I am a frickin' warrior. I will do whatever it takes. I make it a must; my innegotiable standard.

    - Always learning and applying. I am a continuous learner and always at the top of my game.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    -You had 2 cups of green drinks. Thank you.

    - You listened to a very important chapter of The Now Habit.Thank you very much.

    - You woke up really early in the morning to go to the gym and you had a really nice 30-mins swimming session. Thank you.

    - You smiled and greeted fellow swimmers. Thank you.

    - You corrected the misspelling in your gym card. Thank you.

    - You contacted Aramex and checked the status of ECCO. You also gave them constructive feedback on how to maximize customer satisfaction.

    - You aced the second test of MCPD. Really really thank you. I am so proud of you.

    - You rewarded yourself immediately with an extravagant purchase from The Nut Tree. Thank you.

    - You reconnected with TSC friends and had some nice laughs with them.

    - You fixed the attachment upload issue in the docket system. Thank you.

    - You read another 2% from Positive Energy. Total so far is 22%. Thank you very much.

    - You started working on important tasks first thing in the job morning. Really thank you, Mr. Producer :)

Have a restful night!

No comments: