Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 64

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. "Money is Important and Creates Solutions".
  4. Clarity of Intention:

    "I have over $15,000 a month in passive income"

    Describe how you're feeling having this as your reality:

    I feel in the extraordinary zone. I feel positively stretched and comfortable with uncomfortability. I feel loved and overwhelmingly endowed. I feel my infinite nature. I am so grateful and happy now that all courses, things, education, seminars, toys, exotic places, are a few clicks away from me. They are all at my finger tips. Thank you!
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You did your end-of-month closing and re-arrangement of envelopes. Thank you.

    - You wrote 5 innovative table topics for tommorrow's meeting. Thank you

    - You sent out messages to remind two of your friends of the meeting. Thank you.

    - You contacted two members to inquire about their commitment to the program. Thank you.

    - You had 2 big cups of green energetic drinks. Thank you.

    - You kept your 2 daily supplements. Thank you.

    - You're doing the program early in the evening to make it happen more attentively. Thank you.

    - Writing your Year Book letter. Thank you.

    - You made a visit to uni to get in touch with old friends. Thank you.

    - You reviewed half the notes you made about the exam 70-562. Thank you Thank you Thank You.

    - You made several conscious breaths throughout the day. Thank you.

    - You indulged into the image stream when it spontaneously surfaced into your immediate awareness. Yes Yes YEs. Thank you.

No comments: