Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 67

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done.
  3. VAKS for current of short-term desire. "I fill my day with massive bold action"
  4. Belief in Value:

    I make things seeming impossible possible. I transform so-called "problems" into solutions. I utilize the power of technology to make the organization's decisions optimal based on living breathing meaningful data. I automate processes and help measure, track, and correct them. I make data and information centralized. I am also very talented at marketing. I understand how to convey the message and core values of our team best. I can create stunning promotions and design graphics very intriguingly. I enjoy the process of never-ending growth and learning. I choose to grow and so does the massive value I am capable of providing. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I am a wonderful team player and with my systems see exactly how they are performing. Yes.
  5. Dear Adulrahman:

    - You picked up your new prepaid credit card. Thank you.

    - You checked on the mail and chose a different course of action for the mis-delivered mail. Thank You.

    - You went out and checked two different gyms for you to apply the wonderful findings of Static Contraction. Thank you.

    - You had 2 green drinks today. Thank you.

    - You had the 2 supplements. Thank you.

    - You stopped by Spa & More to ask about their massage nurturing materials. You got alot of insights from the store guy. Thank you.

    - You took 30 of the 83 questions of the practice test for the next exam. Thank you.

    - You revised your knowledge of the smart training material. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - You remebered to call A.Amer to complete with him. You arranged a meeting tomorrow and asked Ridwan to remind you of the following points:
    * Achievment.
    * Priorities.
    * Vision/Ambition vs. momentary
    * Not meant.
    - You recharged 2 of your AAA batteries for the mp3 player.

    - You replaced the empty battery in the mp3 player to start listening to "The Now Habit" Thank you.

    - You read another 2% from ASHONE book. Total so far is 90%. Yes Yes Yes. Thank you.

    - You greeted Khalil warmly at the gym. Thank you very much.

Have a marvellous night =)

No comments: