Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 73


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financal freedom. Done!
  4. Visualization:

    I am in Fiji with the few elite selected people to be wioth Tony Robbins in this magical spoot in the world> I a mlearning amazing breakthrough experiences and strategies. I am also all absorbed by this gossebumping beauty. I hear the birds singing. The sound of mobing roaring water. I see ducks swimming in the lake This is so amazing. I get an overwhelming sense of calmness ad beauty. My beauty, the universe's beauty.I set in meditation and feel the healing energies around me and the soothing pebbles under my bottom. Thank you Thank you Thank you
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You started making the system adapt to the new requirements of one-person editor of payments. Thank you.

    - You activated the transfering mechanisms between your different jars. Thank you

    - You replied to Kaia openly about your strong memories of AU. Thank you.

    - You're sharing that video of Terry Robinson again. Thank you.

    - You read another 1% from Positive Energy. Totals so far is 17%. Thank you.

    - You bought Duha her art materials and mom bread. Thank you.

    - You volunteered to throw out the trash. Thank you.

    - You had 3 cups of green drinks. Thank you very much.

    - You had the two supplements today. Thank you.

    - You brought the paper from A.Anas and warmly welcomed him back to Kuwait. Thank you.

    - You allowed yourself to rest and rejuvinate as you felt the some tiredness. Thank you very very much.

    - You added your notes from reading Train Smart to the workout illustrations. Thank you.

Have a beautiful night!

No comments: