Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 70

I de-commit from reviewing the questions today.
  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream."I am visiting Fiji three times a year"
  4. Appreciation and Gratitude:

    - Thank you so much for my wonderful speedy typing.

    - Thank you so much for the amazing soothing cleansing medical shampoos I am using.

    - Thank you so much for my iron will to say goodbye to energy vampires.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the new book I got "Positive Energy" by Judith Orloff. Thank you

    - Thank you so very eternally much for the wonerful gift of the news that Amazon is allowing people to buy their products online. Thank you

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my clarity in mind as to what my relationship to Abu El Noor people is.

    - Thank you so much for my amazing reliable lovely Honda. Thank you Thank you thank you.

    - Thank you so mich for the wonderful creatively juicing practice of Image Streaming. Thank you

    - Thank you so much for the completion of ASHONE. I loved the avalanche of subject he wandered around very elegantly and eloquently. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for my awareness, concious breaths, and how deeply I relate to, laugh with, and learn from children.

    - Thank you so much for bringing me to this earth, making me a human, and allowing me to be the best I can. Thank you.

    I am so happy for my awareness and consciousness without which no positive change can happen on this physical plane. Thank you so much for the creative powers and flows you run through me so generously on demand. I love my abilities, my skills, my passions, my talents, my love for this life and the one after it. I am immortal. I am that.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You finished A Short History of Nearly Everything. You did it! Your first book beyond the 500 pages mark. COMPLETION. Yes Yes Yes. Thank you.

    - You read another 5% from Positive Energy. Total so far is 12%. Thank you.

    - You gave a medical massage to your healthy scalp. Thank you Thank you thank you.

    - You kept on taking the supplement. Thank you.

    - You made Omar and Duha laugh repeatedly. Thank you.

    - You conveyed a very effective helpful message through a gift to A.Amer while still confirming the current new nature of your relationship to his gatherings. Thank you.

    - You helped Anas Baq to get back home. Thank you.

    - Giving your brain a delicious Holosync-flavored paraliminal at sleep. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments: