Monday, October 5, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 65


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Financial Freedom. Done!
  4. Purposes for Money:

    - I am free to do the things I love and have the money to pay for other things.

    - I am travelling the world to see as much of it as possible. Never-ending wonders around the world.

    - I am enjoying an intense involvement in high-value, great yield trainings, courses, events, and boot camps. I love it!

    - I have my own mansion and my luxury Lexus. Thank you.

    - I am enjoying greater inspirational power to help everyone who crosses paths with me see they are limitless and can achieve the wonderful life they are looking for. Yes

    Inspiring others has always been my purpose in life. Showing that there's simply no end to what you can be. The only stopping happens on the inside. I feel so empowered and passionate about life. When meeting someone, and feeling their awe, the exchange of energy is simply immeasurable and highly satisfying. Yes Yes Yes.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You headed the Toastmasters meeting tonight very elegantly and enthusiastically. Thank you

    - You took the challenge of handling General Evaluation on top of Table Topics and you managed to make it happen in the best harmony possible. Thank you

    - You presented some really wonderful table topics. Thank you.

    - You had a great 3 cups of green drinks. Thank you.

    - You read 4 pages from your notes for the next exam. Thank you.

No comments: