Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 78

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am driving my fabulous wonderous Corvette"
  4. Clarity of Intention:

    "I have over $15,000 a month in passive income" Yes

    I feel so connected to Divinity. I am so blessed, happy, grateful, and in te flow. I can move freely and travel everywhere. I enjoy what I do and I am free. I am so thankful. I am learning at the speed of light. My life is so amazing. Thank you very very much.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You're doing the exercises really really early. Thank you very much.

    - You helped Faisal by translating the guidelines. Thank you.

    - You went to the dentist and had a cleansing session. Taking care of your teeth. Thank you very much

    - You communicated with IT very closely in the process of solving emails not being received. Thank you.

    - You found an alternative solution rather than being stuck at one sticky problem. Thank you very much.

    - Reading another few pages from Bit Literacy. Thank you.

    - 2 Cups of green drinks. Thank you.

    - 2 Supplements. Thank you very much.

    - You happily tested your ECCO GPS locator. Enjoy it. Thank you.

No comments: