Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 74


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am driving my wonderful awesomest Lexus"
  4. Belief in Value:

    I make things possible. I marry sound business with high-end technology. I am an enabler. I am a solution provider. I make decisions optimal. I enlighten each decision with timely accurate, fast, relevant data. I am an artist who takes pleasure in making logic not only make sense, but also beautiful. I thrive and help the organization thrive on facts-driven intelligence. I am a fantastic team player and an awesome concentrator. Always learning and on the top of my game. Fabulous things happen as soon as I put my mind to something. Yes Yes YEs!
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You're doing the exercises very early in the evening. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

    - You were very clear and open with Ridwan with regard to getting invloved with yet another project. You gave a very diplomatic guilt-free no. Really really thank you. Thank you.

    - You had 2 cups of green drinks. Thank you so much.

    - You registered for the 2 exams left for the MCPD certificate. You're sticking to the plan. Completion is soon. YAY! I am so proud of you. Thank you.

    - You joined in the local gym to start enjoying exercise and swimming daily. I am so happy and grateful for that. Really deeply sincerely happy. Thank you.

    - Giving your scalp yet another soothing massage. Thank you.

    - You reviewed the marked practice questions for tommorow's exam. Thank you.

    - The new version of the dockets tracking system is 90% complete today. Thank you very much.

    - You helped the two foreigners get to road 40. Very noble. Thank you.

No comments: