Monday, October 19, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 79

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit To FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. "I sleep less and have far more energy"
  4. Purpose for Money:

    - I am able to sky-rocket my own personal growth through the top-notch courses I am capable of taking.

    - I am enjoying the amazing breathtaking places that I am visiting every year. Places very few human beings have visited ever. This is so beautiful.

    - I am enjoying my own woderful mansion and luxurious Lexus. Yes.

    - I am empowering more and more people just by being the wealth harmonious person I am now. Yes.

    - I help those in need on a larger-than-ever scale. Yes Yes Yes
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You went to the gym first thing in the morning and scientifically did the SCT A workout exercises. Thank you very much.

    - You went back and read a very good section from Positive Energy on nutrition. Very very insightful. Thank you.

    - You went to the 70-564 exam and you aced it. Thank you. COMPLETION. Yes Yes Yes!

    - You shared the excitement with the work team. You bought them some chocolate. Thank you very much.

    - You immediately rewarded yourself with some delicious Baking Tray meals. Thank you very much.

    - You lead tonight's TM meeting very professionally. Thank you.

    - You shared the idea of Brain Gym with the guests and members and made them laugh. Thank you.

    - Your dockets system is so close to completion. Yes

    - You had 2 awesome cups of green drinks. Thank you very much.

No comments: