Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 61

I de-commit from the deadlines for today I reframe them to Oct. 10 2009

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Financial Freedom. Done!
  4. References for Ability and Desservedness:

    - I am an excellent money manager. I pay myself first and I make bookkeeping, planning, budgeting, tracking, saving, a very high innigotiable priority. Yes.

    - I am a continuous learner. Always at the edge of my ability, skills, and powers. And I learn from the best. Yes

    - I am a frickin' warrior. I make things happen. Yes YEs Yes
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You went to your dentist appointment early in the morning. Thank you.

    - You woke up early and are shifting to the early morning rise time. Thank you.

    - You used your long drive time to the dentist to train your observation power and describe out aloud things that you see around you.

    - You challenged yourself to remeber the way to that very distant clinic location without help from the doctor after only being there for two times. And you did it ;-) Thank you.

    - Sent out Ahmad Gamal's account for the dashboard. Thank you.

    - You deleted extra (testing) data from the online DB. Thank you

    - You watched M. Al-Awadi's debate with an athiest. Thank you.

    - You went to Toastmasters Presidents' meeting and contributed to it fully and courageously. Thank you.

    - Shared your first two verses of poetry with Rania. Thank you.

    - Practicing the art of capturing your thoughts immediately. Thank you.

    - Read about 11:11 and saw the exact phenomenon on the expiry date of your suppliment. WOW!

Good Good Night ;-)

No comments: