Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 60


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around wealth and money. "Money is a massive provider for wonderful solutions"
  4. Belief in Value:

    I am a massive solution-provider through technology. I make decision making an easier process with the help of timely, accurate, relevant, and elegantly-represented data. I centeralize the data storage. I re-define a problem in terms of the steps needed to transform it into a solution. I am a team player. I keep my commitments. I am also wonderfully equipped with computer arts for marketing and asthetic purposes. I can make stunning promotion materials. Yes Yes YEs. Add to all of that a extreme love for continuous learning and you have a team player that is always harmoniously growing.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You added an 11-minute session of Image Streaming to your collective experience. Thank you.

    - You generated the excel report from all the data you have and very elegantly added some neat colorations.

    - You invited Ahmad to eat with you. And you asked how his health has been. Thank you.

    - You have listened to Duha and gave her formless attention. You let her be. Thank you.

    - You have shifted to a morning person by sleeping really early in the evening. Thank you.

    - Upon sleeping for really this long, you have physically de-commited from the commitment of last day. Thank you for completing physically and not allowing incomplete energy.

    - You got the wonderful magical musical album of Owl City named "Ocean Eyes". What a dance forcer!

    - You took 1 big cup of green drinks. Thank you.

    - You kept the practice of taking 2 hair suppliments a day. Thank you.

    - You are wonderful. Thank you.


I hereby physically de-commit from yesterday's deadline for writing intros for 30 articles and reframe it to today (Oct. 1).

No comments: