Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 53


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!
  4. Belief in Value:

    I am a solution manufacturer. I take a "problem" and define it in terms of the steps required to transform it. In the process of my innovative problem-solving, I utilize the latest centrelaized, data-driven, decision-support systems. Highly efficient and very fast, timely, and accurate. I provide it in a platform accessible to everyone, since it is web-based, and I also enrich it with the wonderful set of attractive interactive, time-saving, eye-catching web components and controls (out of which I have purchased the best for my development efforts). On top of that, I'm taking graphics design as a professional double major. And so any time a marketing promotion needs to be stunning, I'm your man. Yes Yes Yes. Combine all of that with continuous learning, and a concentration/patience of steel, and you have all the value you can get and more from a tech-savvy teammate. Thank you.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - Thank you so much for a very interesting read in A Short History of Nearly Everything. Reading about DNA is really eye-opening. Total so far is 85%. Yes Yes Yes

    - Thank you a lot for finishing about 25 delivery sheets in your retail stores analysis.

    - Thank you very much for your intention and absolute commitment to taking the 100 days challenge. Starting tomorrow.

    - Thanks a million for drinking 2 big cups of green drinks, one of them being the first thing in the morning.

    - Thank you so much for getting back into your habit of ultra-hydration after Ramadan. Yes Yes Yes.

    - I am so happy and grateful to you now for re-charging your mobile plan with 5 KD so that you always stay connected.

    - This is day 53. You are a man of your word, Abdul. Yes Yes Yes

No comments: