Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 42


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

  3. VAKS for a Big Dream. "I am going on a wonderful cruise to the Carribean!" Yes

  4. Appreciation and Gratitude:

    - Thank you so much for the amazing gift of connecting with so many supportive positive achivement-oriented fully alive people through Facebook. I love it so much.

    - Thank you so much for my little nifty classy sexy laptop. Very cool.

    - Thank you so much for James Arthur Ray. I'm so happy and grateful now that he is in my friends circle on FB. I get to learn SO much from him directly on a daily basis. He is also a connecting point to all the other like-minded awe-inspired people that live by his teachings. Thankyou so much.

    - Thank you so much for my quick speedy touch typing skill. You allow me to access tons of information in an instant's worth of typing. I can also finish alot more writing than when using a pen and paper.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the gift that is Danah in our toastmasters team. Very passionate about life and she inspires me that every single moment of it is totally worth living and attending a 1000%. Thank you so much for her in my life.

    - Thank you so much for Laila and Fatimah. Great circle of mutual supporte towards the perceived ideal.

    - Thank you so much for Kaia. Her friendship has taught me many wonderful things. Not the least among them, is the amazing love for Gaia; mother earth. How compassionate she is and how tolerant of all our wrongdoing to her! Thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Andrew Kramer. He is so amazingly generous in sharing his gift and talent in After Effects. He hardly spares the tiniest slightest hints, tips, and tricks that would make you a professional very effective, efficient and artistic visual artist. Thank you very much.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my new GPS personal locator. I will never be lost again no matter where I go. I love this gift. Thank you very much.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the JARS system. It's working miracles in my life.

    - Thank you so much for introducing me to the Finish Strong; Last 100 days challenge. I'm so happy for my explicit intention to be heart and soul part of this program.

    - Thank you so much for the completion of the entire set of 65 tutorials for After Effects.

    - Thank you tons and hectares for my great dicipline and commitment to completing my MCPD certificate requirements. I am really really close now. It's on the way. Definetely. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Thank you so much for my perseverence in continuing the TruSage Wealth Conditioning program NO MATTER WHAT! I feel far way better about myself that I complete this every day. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for Tony Robbins. One of the planet's greatest men. I love the videos that you send to me. Very inspiring and an urging call to action.

    Choose one and describe why it is important:

    James Ray is such an inspirational figure to me. Recently he took a bunch of top-minded people and took them to the top/summit of Mount wuyana in Peru. I feel so empowered that someone so busy with providing value to people is still interacting with and inspiring people through BOTH facebook and twitter. I feel that the world is still yield great-spirited enlightened warriors. The great supply of those MEN has never dwindled. And James is a living breathing proof of that. I feel grateful that he accepted my friend request on FB and I feel the urge and knowing that I can do it no matter what. Thank you, James. Thank you from the depth of my heart :-)

  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Just completed the 6th week of the program. I feel so great and happily spacious. I love the exercises so much.

    - I finished three chapters of the MCPD exam content all in one day. That's a little below 100 pages out of 1000. Wow What an achievment, Abdul! Way to go my dear; way to go:D
    Total so far is 815 (That's over 81%) Yes Yes Yes!

    - I kept my commitment from last night. Yes Yes Yes!

    - I read another 5% from Bill Bryson's book. A chapter on Taxonomy and classification. Total so far is 75% Yes Yes Yes.

    - I connected with many of my colleagues using LinkedIn.

    - I connected with more people who are friends of James Ray.

    - I complimented Rami for his nice cooking skill.

    - I shared a message of sending healing to our gulf sea.

    - Used Holosync to bring my mind to a peak concentration state while studying and also gaining all the health benefits from the session. Yes

Have a miraculous Day :-)

No comments: