Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 32


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around wealth and money. "Money Loves Me and Is Attracted to Me"
  4. Belief in Value:

    It turns out I have a very high marketing value I can add to people. I got that from more than one source. In the TM meeting, the grammarian pointed out to me how convincing I was in selling the Pocket Nitendo. Two days after that, our CEO said he's going to hand marketing to me. WOW! Unbelievalbe. At the same time, I am now capable of creating very fantastic visually attractive marketing materials using a wide array of the Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Photoshop, After Effects [my ultimate favourite]). I can create motion graphics that stunningly demand attention and convey conviction. This alone is amazing. But I add to that the knowledgy of computer logic and the utilization of all three-tiers of application development. I can understand business requirements and translate that into the middle tier (business logic), the data requirements into the Data Layer, and now have a very special collection of templates, controls, and Graphic design skill to deal also with the UI tier. Very comprehensive. In terms of workplace and team spirit, you can totally rely on me to be your positivity director. Yes! Always solution-oritented and positive-focusing. Add continuous learner to all of the above, and you have a Someone who is always on top of his game. Yes YEs Yes.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Corrected the attendace summary list and did a little fun debugging exercise to achieve that.

    - Became the number one promised candidate for directing our marketing. Yes Yes Yes

    - Discovered more and more delivery notes and made the numbers more accurate.

    - Gave mom the pleasure of the SuperTap massage session.

    - Gave myself the pleasure of a SuperTap session.

    - Read a very entertaining section from "a brief history of nearly everything." Finished the Chapter on asteroids and started the chapter titled "The Fire Under"

    - Took mom and Duha to Al Bishr mosque to enjoy the beautiful recitation there.

    - Chose to drink healthy juice when buying from the mini market even though the fizzy CO2-saturated drinks were in front of me.

    - Contacted the Supreme Greens seller to inquire about my exciting 3-tubs shipment and got an immediate satisfying response.

    - Sent my brother a humorous sincere compliment with regards to the amazing piece of potetic-prose account he wrote of our Wafra camp three years ago.

No comments: