Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 38


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I enjoy sky-diving twice every year."
  4. Visualization:

    I am on a wonderful trip to the UK with loads of experiences planned for the pure joy of picking my play items. First I go to Sky Diving and we arrive at the amazing height where everything beneth us seems so tiny and small. I feel the adrenaline rushing and the fear-mind is screaming like crazy. I take a deep breath and I jump regardless. What an exhilirating feeling that is! I am free. And I can fly. I love it. After that, I go to the experience where you get a practical lesson on how to fly a plain. one word wow. I see all the gauges, lightes, switches, indicators, screes. Amazing! I am also going to the sphere running both air-borne and on the ground. And then finally, some fascinating indoor sky-diving. Fabulous.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Finished another 3% of A Short History of Nearly Everything. Started a new chapter on the rise of life and felt an amazing connection with the Great Spirit. Learned many new words. Total so far is 60%. YAY!

    - Watched over 3 new tutorials from Andrew Kramer. 55 out of 65. Yes Yes Yes :D

    - Getting the Film Magic Pro and the Evolution products. Yes Yes.

    - I responded to the supportive comments that my friends made on FB.

    - I've finished over 50% of delivery notes analysis. Didn't hesitate to ask Ahmad to help me.

    - Helped mom create her online banking account.

    - Drank 2 big large cups of green drinks. Vibrant, energetic, and healthy. yes Yes Yes.

    - Had a blast with the visualization exercise.


    Have an awesome night

No comments: