Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 36


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around wealth and money. Done! "Money Loves Me and is Attracted To Me"
  4. Clarity of Intention:

    " I Have Over $11,000 a month in passive income"

    -Describe how you feel with this as your reality:

    I feel so free abundant and in pure connection to the Divine which is All Wealthy and Abundant. I feel so loved and generously endowed. I love the gift of seeing as much of this lovely mother earth as possible. Thank you Thank you Thank You. I am so happy and grateful now that travelling the marvllous earthly beauties s my current reality. Thank you
  5. My fantastic Successes for today:

    - Helped mom in doing the dishes.

    - Read a fantastic section from "A Brief History of Nearly Everything" on the Atmosphere, Clouds, Lightening and rain. Total so far is 55%. Yes Yes Yes!

    - Shared my passion and excitment over the content of this book with my friends on Facebook.

    - Replied to the messages and comments I got on Facebook.

    - I have already passed 4 weeks out of 12 in the program and am a 1000% commited to following through and living with it. Yes!

    - Watched another 2 tutorials from the awsome Andrew Kramer. Love it. Thank you, Andrew.

    - Received the green drinks and I drank my first in this Ramadan. Great energy. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Offered Nariman one of the green drink tubs.

    - Devised a great way to performing the delivery analysis on all product lines much much more quicker than the old method. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Got the amazing Scores Pro tracks and I love them.

    - Added a fantastic quote by Dr. Dayne Wayer to my FB profile:
    Love is my gift to the world. I fill myself with love, and I send that love out
    into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine

My deepest love to all of you. Have a fantastic night!


No comments: