Monday, September 14, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 44


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around wealth and money. "Money Loves me and is attracted to me"
  4. Purposes for Money:

    - I travel the world and see the wondorous landmarks of God's creation. I go to Peru with the World Wealth Society. I enjoy the most natural and mesmerizing of places on earth whenever I want and feel the freedom that is every bit worth the effort and the money I have to spend on it.

    - I take the best courses to learn from the best. I ensure my continuous growth by making education an integral part of my life. Always Always Always learning and living from the highest level of awareness. I can get myself and take myself to any kind of seminar, course, event, camp, trip, summit that I desire. yes Yes Yes.

    - I own my own wonderus magnificent mansion that purely reflects true connection to spirit and ultimate abundance.

    - I am able to help people get the most out of their daily life because of the greater power I have through my wealth.

    - I show the way to many people that ANYONE can become rich. If I can do it, you can do it. It's a question of how burning your desire is to manifest your intention.

    Choose one and describe why it is important to you:

    Education is such a biggie for me. I know there's much much much more to us humans than our physical bodies, and being big on education keeps me on the cutting edge of the realm of human potential. There are loads and tons of things that I want to learn and learn about. I love the fact that you can never know enough. This ensurance from the universe that if you take the path of continuous learning, there will always be more room for you to shine even more. Yes!

  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Read another 2% of ASHONE. Total so far is 80%. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Connected with one of my dear AU friend.

    - Completed a comunication/misunderstanding with my dad about what's annoying him about my own choices in Ramadan.

    - Finished the entire Discrepancy analysis, put it in Excel format, and colorized it for extra measure.

    - Prayed Qiyam.

    - Had 2 big cups of green drinks. Love the energy.

    - Drank lots and lots of water during and after qiyam. Yes Yes Yes

No comments: