Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 47


- Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
- Deposit to FFA. Done!
- VAKS for current or short-term desire. "I am a rich enlightened warrior"
- REferences for ability and deservedness:
- I will do whatever it takes. I am a fricking warrior. I've earned it.
- I am a fantastic excellent Money Manager. I an excellent wealth and joy receiver.
- I am a continuous learner. Always on the jorney towards the highest ideal. No arriving. Always in path. Yes
- My wonderful successes for today:
- Set up the website for centralized delivery data entry.
- I went totally playful with the kids at Ammar's
- I shared an insight with Danah on why some people choose to be cruel and unkind.
- I bought myself nice fashionable Italian shirts for the Eid. Thank you, Abdulrahman.
- I chose to participate in I3tikaf.
- I am doing this exercise regardless of my body screaming for sleep. I am a fricking warrior. Yes
- I power-walked after Iftar on the beach.

No comments: