Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 45


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!
  4. Visualization:

    I'm climbing Mount Waiyno in Peru with James Arthur Ray. I can smell the utter freshness of the thin airup there. We feel the strength and empowerment present in this endeavor. I feel loved by the universe to have been blessed to meet James in person. I see the amazing beauty below us and all around us. I touch the hardy hirtorical rocks and feel the amazement at the incredible level of prosperty that I have achieved which is allowing me to be here now.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Read over 30 pages for the next MCPD exam. Total so far is 851 out of 1000. Yes

    - Connected with my dear old friend Ridwan.

    - Had an amazing instantaneous recalling of exactly where the sheikh was reciting from.

    - Downloaded Joe Vitale's free book: Attract Money Now.

    - Shared the wonderful inspiring video of "The Butterfly Circus"

    - Encouraged my friend Manal to take her amazing writing skills to the highest level possible.

    - Supported Ridwan in his decision to continue studying and get his degree rather than dropping out and just start working. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Introduced Ibrahim to more possibilities for his career in IT.

No comments: