Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 43

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. "I am an incredible example of daily perseverence."
  4. Clarity of Intention:

    "I have over $11,000 every month in passive income"

    Describe how it makes you feel, this being your reality:

    - I fell empowered by the wonderful gift of the breakthough. I have taken the action necessary and maintained my incredible perseverence throughout the process. Now, I am reaping the fruits and even expanding furhter. I feel so very grateful for all the uncountable prolific abundance in the universe and for the growing allowing force within me that let's it flow to me in rising amounts every day. I feel a freedom never felt before, since I mostly do what I love and pay for the things that are marked as chores in my life. Thank you Thank You Thank You.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Completed day 43 and am 1001% commited to living the program.

    - Finished extracting the data for the Aug. Invoice analysis.

    - Read another 3% of Bill Bryson's book. Total so far is 78%. Yes Yes Yes. What a wonderful chapter on the incredible miracles of the universe in and of itself that is the cell.

    - Felt an incredible sense of gratitude for every single cell in my body for all the services they laboriously "uncomplainingly" provide on a moment-to-moment basis.

    - Encouraged Sonya in the phase of her growth that she is going through right now. Go Sonya Go.

    - Connected with more of James Ray friends.

    - I put my English and Arabic transcripts in the proper envelop.

    - Used my FB status to invite people to acknowledge their successes for the day.

    - Getting the intriguing top-experts-recommended Silva Life System. Yes Yes Yes.

Have an incredible night. Love You :-)

No comments: