Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 39


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. Done!
  4. Belief in Value:

    - I help people realize that they are capable of much more than they usually imagine. I set an example on doing things that many people fall short on because of letting fear immobilize them. I also love technology. I use my artistic skills in After Effects to make the best marketing communication that gets the message accross clearly and effectively. Not only do I deal with computer arts very well, but I also handle data very professionally. I am a solution provider and a service department by myself in our team. I handle the entirety of IT make sure that we have an edge in terms of systems and proccesses.
  5. My great successes for today:

    - Finished over 70% of the data processing for the fill rate analysis.

    - Watched 2 other After Effects Tutorials.

    - Went to the 09-09-09 meditation and loved it.

    - I suggested VideoCopilot.net to a friend who was interested in Graphics Design.

    - I read another chapter on Bacteria and their enormous role in life on earth. Another 6%. Total so far is 66% YAY!.

    - Helped Danah understand what the role of a general evaluator is all about. Complimented her for her remarkable passion for life.

No comments: