Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 54


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I Enjoy My Own Mansion in Qura Al Asad" Done!
  4. References for Ability and Deservedness:

    - I am an excellent money-manager. I always follow the three pillars of the Financial Management universe: Plan, Trace, Track. I have my own purchased Money management software. And I always pay myself first. I am also very open and receptive to what the universe has to offer me.

    - I am a freakin' Warrior and I will do whatever it takes. I know that now from being in the program and with it for this long. I take a no-matter-what approach to the things I set my mind to.

    - I am a growing expanding continuous learner. Always on the edge of my skills and knowledge horizons. I am a massive value provider.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - Thank you for changing you car's oil despite not feeling like it. You take such a great care of your lovely car.

    - Thank you so much for taking the laundry back and putting a new set to be "laundered"

    - Thank you so much for doing over 25 minutes of Image Streaming today. Your creative flow is growing its connection to your conscious mind every day.

    - Thank you so much for having 3 big cups of green drinks today. You're such a vibrantly healthy guy :-)

    - Thank you so much for completing the massive action plan for your first goal in the 100 day challenge.

    - Thank you so much for doing your best in fixing Al-Rai's laptop.

    - Thank you so much for helping your dad and consulting him with regard to the specs of the laptop he should buy for Salam. I appreciate that :-)

    - I am so happy and grateful now that you have contacted Dr. Healer with regard to taking some sessions with him as part of your Play items for this month (and the next) Yes Yes Yes!

    - Thank you so much for the message you are sending to your sister to say good bye to her. Yes

Have a marvellous Night! Take care :-)

No comments: