Friday, September 4, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 34


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am spending an amazing vacation in Maui!" Yes Yes Yes
  4. Act in spite of...

    - I will regain momentum in my MCPD endeavor by reading at least 40 pages for the next exam tomorrow.

    - I will send out the first tacic of our Al-Koot TM Facebook strategy tomorrow.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Read a whole chapter from A Brief History of Nearly Everything. So Intriguing. Total so far is over 50% Yes Yes Yes. Wow

    - Watched another 5 tutorials for After Effects. I'm learning more and more of it everyday.

    - Went on stage in Al-Muhallab despite the fear and participated in the challenge and won. Yes Yes Yes. Pretty nice perfume package from Atyab El Marshood.

    - Uploaded the video for my 3rd speech successfully and replied to 2 of the 3 comments.

    - Sent out a welcome message to our new TM member and invited others to welcome her and make her feel at home.

    - Gave unconditionally to the guy in the street.

    - Bought mom and Duha some sweets after winning on the boom game.

    - Took mom and Duha to the Taraweeh.

    - Acknowledged the role Fatima played in making my speech a success.

    - Received my ECCO Pocket GPS in my mailbox in the UK. Yes Yes Yes.



    Will have a great day tomorrow. Take Care!.

No comments: