Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 26


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I AM going for sky-diving three times this year"
  4. Belief in Value:

    - My word is law in the universe. When I commit to something, I provide it. I mary technology with the sound understanding of business principles. I am a solution-provider. For every requirement/problem, I utilize the best of technology to save time and effort and present the most accurate, relevant, timely information to the decision maker. Leveraging technology is my game. Not only do I know the logical side of development (web development) specifically, but I have paid very close attention to the asthetical part of it, too. Investing from my personal funds in design templates and wonderful web components in an amazing live proof of how serious I am in this regard. I can also contribute a lot to marketing by creating the most amazing catchy Graphical and animated promotions.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - I lived the program for 46 days now. That's over 50% percent. Yes Yes Yes. Commitment is utmost to living it through the final day.

    - Took dad, Ridwan to the Khurafi mosque to a wonderful recitation of the Holy Quran.

    - I trained Ahmad to use the new system I designed.

    - Offered Ahmad a ride back home.

    - Read another 2% percent from ASHONE. Total so far is 82%. Yes Yes Yes :-)

    - I had One big cup of Green drinks and I ate salad to maintain my high natural alkalinity.

No comments: