Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 59


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. "I am a frickin' enlightened warrior"
  4. Visualization:

    - I am hearing the mesmerizing roar of the Niagara waterfall. It's my third time here this year, and I feel so lovingly joyous. It's amazingly beautiful. I see this fascinating blend of frothy white with sky-blue going downwards in sheer vigor. I feel the gentle splash of friendly water droplets on my face contiuously providing coolness and skin vitality. I see the wonderful brightness of the scene and connect to the Creator. Thank yu Thank you Thank you
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - I finished all the delivery notes on my desk. Speed is sexy YAY!

    - I gave my scalp a fresh soothing massage. Yes Yes Yes

    - I bought supplements and medical anti-sebum shampoo in A+ self-care. Yes

    - I contacted the IDC Design Corporation to inform them about the delay and arrival of the unit I sent them back.

    - Attempted to help Anas get a Microwave for himself. Did my best. Yes

    - Doing the Image Streaming session before going to bed.

    - Watched more than half the documentary "Living Luminaries on The Serious Business of Happiness". And I love it.

    -Connecting with old friends from AU. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Connected with the only medical doctor/pranic healer here in Kuwait to arrange some energising sessions. YAY!

    - Loosned up and danced freely to some great songs by Owl City. Dance as though no one is watching. Yes YEs Yes!

    - I keep on doing this despite the "inconvenience". Yes

Thank you Thank you Thank You

No comments: