Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 52




  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. "Money Does Provide Enormous Solutions"

  4. Visualization:

    I see myself on a cruise to the caribean on this huge gigantic cruise ship with all the wonderful amazing luxuries I could iagine. I smell the amazing breezing fresh air that glides by my face as the swift ship moves along. I see the crystal clear waters of this amabreathtaking area. I walk accross to the swimming pool wich is olympic-sized and so attractive. I roam around in all directions and I can't cover the entirety of this spaciousness. I enter a very big big library hall in which I find my passion for books beaming with power. I find things -that if I allowed myself- would keep me busy for years to come. I love the place. I have my own suite with a double bedroom and all the classy chandliers and luminiscent lights. Very romantic and calming. I touch the velvety cover of my bed and breath in "Thank you Universe!"

  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - Thank you for really being a 1000% mind/body and soul into today's exercise.

    - Thank you very much for this awesome A+ self-care.

    - Thank you very much for having 2 big cups of green drinks.

    - Thank you very much for making people who visited you really laugh from the depth of their hearts. Your sense of humor is a gracious gift from Divinity. Yes!

    - Thank you very much for sharing and put up the challenge of the last 100 days. Very uplifting and forward-propelling.

    - Thank you for sharing one of Al-Mustafa's (Peace be upon him) Hadiths with the family for the intention of sharing knowledge.

    - You've shared a lot of your knowledge, and also, at the same time, you listened and gave way to others to express their feelings and opinions. Awesome harmony. Yes Yes Yes!

    - Focused on green tea and two cups of that

Have a marvellacious night. Much much love, Abdul.

No comments: