Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 56


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. " Having a lot of money strenghtens my spirituality and Divine connection"
  4. Appreciation and Gatitude:

    - Thank you so much for my awesome sense of humor. The amazing flow that you channel through me makes laughter such a delightful joy.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the amazing discovery of image streaming. I am increasing my connection to this creative flow more and more every day. Thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the amazing skill of touch typing. I can finish SO many many things alot faster than before.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the wonderful gift of my friends and brothers with A.Amer. Thank you specifically for Ridwan. He makes me laugh healingly like no one else in the world.

    - Thank you so much for the trait that I have and the habit of blessing someone to have more of the things I like in his life. "Bless that which you desire" I love that. Thank you.

    - Thank you so much for my Enlightened Warrior traits that are flowering in me. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Youtube. I can watch my favourite speakers and authors and keep up with all the latest human conscousness developments. Yes

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Garry Ryan Blair. His program Start Fast Finish Strong is already creating remarkable changes in my life. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - I am always every happy and grateful for my lovely reliable great Honda Accord car. I take great care of it as if was my bride. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Thank you so much for Islam. The essence of its teachings are the greatest path to everlasting happiness. Planning for the future both short-term and long-term (hereafter). Yes Yes Yes.

    - Thank you very much for the awesome job that I have. Thank you for the independance and also all the challenges that always lead me to greater plains of skill and mastery. Yes Yes YEs

    Choose one and describe how it makes you feel:

    Islam makes me feel as a valued human being. I feel so blessed to have known that I am not exactly a mortal being, that after this life (which will be filled with accomplishments, joy, and fulfillment as Islam teaches), I already have a plan for what to do. I am not just a 80- or 90- or 100-years being. I am who I am on the day of my death and forever from there on. I am so grateful for this realization and all its eye-opening implications.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - I am so grateful now that you have kept your commitment to get your domain and hosting. Thank you.

    - I appreciate you keeping your commitment of not going back to bed after 6:30

    - You went to visit Anas and congratulate him for the new house and his marriage.

    - You drove your friends their.

    - You remembered to take the gift with you.

    - You brought the suits from laundry.

    - You sang and chanted a wonderful song for Anas to celebrate his happy occassion.

    - You shared the stunning discovery of stereograms with Khalti, Ammar, and Rasha. You made them spend a really joyful time figuring the whole thing out. Yes Yes Yes.

    - You're taking the 100 day challenge seriously. Thank you

No comments: