Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 49


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!
  4. Appreication and Gratitude:

    - Thank you so much for the amzing gift of Ramadan and Eid.

    - I am so happy and grateful now that I have completed a 2 days I3tikaf with my dear brothers.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Ridwan in my life. He's very inspiring, encouraging, and is a powerful role-model for dicipline, kindness, and practical spirituality.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for the beautiful refreshing massage the barber gave me after the haircut. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    - Thank you so very much for the beautiful fashionable clothes that are my Eid clothes. Very nice and nurturing. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Sheik Hamad Snan. He has an amazing beautiful voice that speaks stillness into my heart. Thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my courage to continue doing the program despite all the people looking in the mosque.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for A.Amer having connected me with all those young enlightened beings who synergize with me on the path to Divine connection.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my great reliable, fast, car. So nicely designed and created. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my love for reading. Thank you, Mom for instilling that love into my beingness since I was a toddler.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for my beautiful voice. I utilize it to generate and guide emotions that serve my purpose and highest good. Thank you Thank you thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Du3a El Khatm. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - Thank you for the reassurance and empowerment through dreams. The dreams Ridwan shared with me are such a unique delight. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - I am so happy and grateful now for Taraweeh. You connect with God's word evry single night with the most arresting of voices. Thank you thank you thank you.

    Choose one and describe how it makes you feel:

    Great company and surrounding myself with friends of high will and perseverence makes me a man of those virtues. Because you become who you spend your time with on a continuous basis, I feel very blessed to have someone who reminds me of the afterlife and that all my achievements are geared towards ensuring that eternall happiness and joy. I feel grateful and thankful that those people are around me, because they make me laugh from my heart, they help me see who I truly am, and they allow the best in me to come out. Thank you thank you thank you.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - I kept my commitment from yesterday on sending the pile of clothes to the laundry.

    - Finished my two-days I3tikaf with a wonderful good-bye.

    - Encouraged Ridwan to participate in Inshad.

    - Greeted people warmly for the occassion of Eid.

    - Got a nice haircut and asked the barber to give me a deep message.

    - Asked the barber where I can get that wonderful massaging device. Yes!

    - I allowed my friends to watch Habib Ali through my laptop. Yes!

Have an amazing night. Sleep tight :-)

No comments: