Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 33


  1. Attitudes of Weath Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!
  4. References for ability and deservedness:

    - I have a strong follow-through perseverence. Growing sense of completion and commitment. Also, success breeeds success and I am striking many wins every day of my life.

    - I am an excellent money manager. My JARs are all ready. Treating myself very well and being open and receptive to all the universe has to offer me. Giving in gratitude. Keeping track of all my expenses and depositing to my FFA every day.

    - I learn very very quickly and is very passionate in execution.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Listened to another session of enlightened wealth training.

    - Watched 5 tutorials from Andrew Kramer. Awesome.

    - Practiced and did the effect from one of the tutorials. (Vanishing point import)

    - Read another 2% of A Brief History (Total so far is 46%. Yes)

    - Getting myself the gift of the smallest global key-chain-size GPS system for locking locations you want to get back to. Wow, so awesome! Thank you. And it shipped today, too. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

No comments: