Monday, September 28, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 58


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am enjoying my luxurious Lexus"
  4. Purpose for Money:

    - I enjoy travelling the world and observing the most miraculous of places. I love the green energy anywhere it comes from.

    - I am enjoying the freedom to learn from the finest minds and spirits in this world. All courses, seminars, events, personal growth adventures are available to me. No exception. And here's the bonus, I have a lifetime to live by the best of those teachings and apply those learnings.

    - I own my own luxurious Lexus and mansion. Yes Yes Yes

    - I am enjoying the power I have to empower others. I can speak with more credibility because I am a living example that you can be what you desire to be.

    - I have a lot of freedom and choice to pursue more hobby-like interests, musical instruments, and new languages. Yes Yes Yes

    Learning and education is of such importance that I have embraced allocating 10% of whatever comes in to just that. I expand my horizons and I always know there's more room for better performance and higher results. Yes! I feel grateful to know God has not set a ceiling that I would hit in terms of my evolution and development. I feel blessed to be on the journey upwards whereas many others around the world are choosing otherwise. Thank you thank you thank you.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You've added another 14 minutes to your overall Image Streaming experience. Thank you.

    - You've finished over 15 notes in the August overall analysis. Thank you.

    - You've payed a wonderful visit to Miss Dorothy and had a wonderful chat with her (as ever). I love the analogy of negativity as a fly flying around and how some people obsess about it, the analogy of wearing lead boots when you add an extra layer of measury and beat yourself up when you feel sadness, and the analogy of the cosmic eggshell which you begin to crack out of when you raise your consciousness and awareness.

    - You've recorded things you loved about the conversation. Thank you.

    - I appreciate you having 2 big cups of green drinks. Thank you.

    - I appreciate your hydration habit. Very very healthy. Thank you.

No comments: