Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 57




  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!

  4. Clarity of Intention:

    "I have over $15,000 a month in passive income"

    With this as my reality, I feel that I have truly resembled to a great extent what the progress towards my full potential looks like. I feel free to travel abroad and roam much more places around the world than before. I love the blessings of having more time to take courses, learn, and spend more time on arts, music, and hobbies. Thank you thank you thank you. I am so happy and grateful now that this is my reality.

  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You kept your commitment to write intros for 30 articles by today. Thank you.

    - You added another 15 mins to your images streaming experiences today. Thank you.

    - You drank 3 big cups of green drinks. Green Green Green. Thank you.

    - You finished over 20 delivery notes in the Aug analysis. Thank you.

    - You helped Ahmad learn how to use the system and you fixed the date issue. Yes YEs YEs.

    - You took a short late nap after work. Thank you.

    - This is the begining of week 9 out of 13. Yay I love your commitment.

Have a marvellous night!

No comments: