Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 40


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. "Money Loves me and is attracted to me!"
  4. References for Ability and deservedness:

    - I am an excellent money-manager.

    - I can learn very very quickly. I am a super-fast continuous learner.

    - I can persever through any program I put my mind to.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - I finished the data entry for the entire period of 15-30 Aug.

    - I received my beautiful GPS gift.

    - I went to my dentist appointment and had a quick successful cleansing session.

    - Tested my new gadget gift extensively on my way back home.

    - Took my Kindle with me to the waiting room of the dentist. I finished another 1%. Total so far is 67%. Yes!

    - Watched another 4 tutorials from Andrew Kramer. Total so far is 61 out of 65. Very close YAY ^_^

    - Getting Designer Sound FX.

    - Contacted IDC company with regard to my GPS's LCD.

No comments: