Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 35


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. "I head an amazing energetic Toastmasters Meeting!" Yes
  4. Appreciation and Gratitude:

    - I am so happy and grateful now for all the amazing laughs that are possible because my dear, Duha is nearby.

    - I m so happy and grateul now for my membership and preidency of Al-Koot Toastmasters. many amazing things are changing in my life after joining in the awesome positive energy of that club.

    - I am so happy and grateful for the gift I boght for myself from Firebox. Thank You Thank You Thank You. I am so very grateful for the discovery of Firebox itself. Lots of wonderfully fantastic gadgets and stuff.

    - Thank you so very much for the grate level of awareness reading "A Brief History of Nearly Everything" is giving me. I can relate to earth as my mother so much now that I know how much living, breathing, loving, supportive, and tolerant she is.

    - I am so grateful and happy for all the money that I have now. My net worth is ten times that of the average person in many many parts around the world.

    - I am so grateful for my persistence in living this program. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - I am so grateful for Manal and her so dear-to-my-heart friendship. Very supportive, really humorous and light-hearted. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    - I am very very grateful now for Salah's support and help in my mission as a president of Al-Koot. He has really great experience and is not sparing any effort.

    - I am so grateful for the wonderful vibrant Supreme Greens that on the way to me. Lots of green energy to make my cells want to fly! Yes Yes Yes.

    - Thank you so very much for the great wisdom of Dr. Brian Alman. I love his Trusage program and all the methods and techniques he shares with me every day.

    - Thank you so very much now for the wonderful Talent of Sir Andrew Kramer. I love his tutorials, have learned and am still learning many amazing cool stuff from them. Love his jokes, too.


    Choose one and describe why it is important:

    - I love the energy that I get from the green drinks. I feel so alert, so awake, so vibrant, so healthy, so energetic, clear-minded, and potent. I feel so physically capable, adapt and strong by keeping my habit of alkalizing and energizing. Such a great product. I feel connected to mother earth because I'm using what she provides rather than what we humans are artificially pushing down our stomaches. Thank you thank you thank you.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - Helped mom with the clothes.

    - Helped mom doing the dishes.

    - Kept my commitment on regaining momentum for the MCPD. Finished over 50 pages for the next exam. Total so far is 710 (that's over 71% YAY ^_^)

    - Read an amazing 2% of Brief History on the incredible miraculousness of how human-adapt earth is. It was especially design for us, science is discovering.

    - Watched 5 videos for After Effects training.

    - Kept my commitment on sending out our facebook strategy.

    - Drew a map to clarify how to get to our TM meeting.

    - Sent out a reminder for membership renewals.

No comments: