Friday, September 11, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 41


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!
  4. Act in spite of:

    "I commit to arriving at page 805 out of 1000 of studying for the next MCPD exam before sleeping at night tomorrow"
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - I made khalti and the family laugh at the Iftar bonquet.

    - Read another 4% from A Short History of Nearly Everything. Total so far is 70% Yes!

    - Watched 4 video tutorials on AE. Finished the entire 65 tutorial set. COMPLETION. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Played with Khaled and Haya very childishly. I let loose and had an amazing blast.

    - Prayed qiyam.

    - I ate an extra amount of Fattoush salad on Iftar so that I gain more green energy.

    - Allowed myself to watch TV even though it's not "totally productive". The choice was conscious and there was no guilt involved afterwards.

    - Drank one big gulp cup of green drinks. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Shared the speech of the girl who silenced the world for 5-minutes video.

Good Night :-)

No comments: