Monday, October 12, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 72


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. "Making money is easy and simple"
  4. Purpose for money:

    - I am travelling the world and having the most fabulous of all times every single year around the most enthralling breathtaking gems of natural beauty. Yes.

    - I am spending time with and learning from the best around the world. I have a MASSIVE gigantic education jar that affords me any single course, seminar, event, retreat, resort, training, camp ... etc. I am always on the cutting edge. Yes

    - I own my own enormous goose-bumping masnion and wonderful luxurious Lexus.

    - I have great immeasurable power to inspire others that anything is possible. Yes!

    - I have greater power to help those in need.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You gave your scalp a wonderful soothing massage. Thank you.

    - You had 2 cups of green drinks. Thank you.

    - You kept the regimen of two supplements a day. Thank you.

    - You hydrated very well tonight. Thank you

    - Going to the gym first thing in the morning. Thank you.

    - You gave mom a wonderful power tap neck massage. Really thank you.

    - You listened to a very important section from "The Now Habit". I Choose To! Really really thank you.

    - You got yourself "The Habit Busting" system. Thank you very very much.

    - You shared the awesome link to the all inspiring story of Terry Robinson. Thank you hugely.

No comments: