Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 66


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I go sky-diving with fantastic pictures taken!"
  4. Visualization:

    This is the 4th time this year I go sky-diving. We're in the plane and the great anticipation is building at the speed of light. I check the protective glasses on my head and put them in place. I look through the plane's window into the horizon. I love the free huge sky. And now we arrive at the required altitude. Adn they open the door. I hear all the bashing sounds of the speedy windAnd I jumpI am laughing hysterically because this such an exhilirating freedom. Oh m gGod is all I can think and say. All I can see is the horizon. All I can hear is the melodic harmony of the air passing through my body. Tbank you Thank you Thank you.
  5. Dear Abdulrahman:

    - You got yourself "The Now Habit" audio book and summary. Great Choice. Thank you.

    - You had 2 cups of green drinks. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    - You contacted IDC Design Corporation regarding your gps gadget. Thank you.

    - You read another 3% of A Short History of Nearly Everything. Total so far is 88%. You began a new chapter. Thank you. Thank you.

    - You reviewed the general guidelines for Image Streaming. Thank you.

    - Planning on doing at least 15 minutes of Image Streaming before going to bed. Thank You.

    - You put 5/7 tracks from "The Now Habit" on your MP3 player to begin listening and applying immediately. Thank you.

    - You're bringing a new battery for the mp3. Thank you.

    - You converted the wonderful chant "Um Mane Padme Hum" into mp3 and put it on your mp3 player. Thank you Thank You Thank You.

Have a marvellous night!

No comments: