Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 10

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done !
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. Done!
  4. Visualization:

    I see the wonderflu New Zealand below me in my amazing helicopter hike around the country. All the greeneries. The wonderful natural beauty. I am also looking at the mesmerising Niagara Falls. Captures every atom of my being with its majesty. I go back to my mansion in Al-Qura. Beautiful interior design, antiques, paintings, mosaiic,entertainment, electronics, kitchens, halls, royal bedrooms, crystal blue swimming pool, disco lights dancing on the high rocky mountain bordering the pool. I hear my gramma congratulating me on a safe and breathtaking flight to Canada and New Zealand. I touch my reflection in the water. The ripple moves all the lilacs and lotuses on the surface. I am so grateful so happy so blessed.
  5. The successes I enjoyed today:

    - Passed the alfa typing touch typist final exam.

    - Big yes to success exercise.

    - Brought my mobile phone from repair.

    -Bought a protective leather cover regardless of the cost in order to take more care of this little blessing that I am appreciating more and more.

    - Created an outlook email list to ease the communication tasks of our team.

    - Learned alot about client-side JavaScript code.

    - Discovered the way to use client script to communicate from inside an IFrame out.

    -Finished over 50 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam. (totalling 207 pages so far).

    - Contacted Prometric regarding the credit for my exam.

    - Depositing a commitment into my "No Matter What" box for being early at work tomorrow.

No comments: