Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 6

1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

3. VAKS for Big Dream. Done!

4. Act in spite of:

- I was reluctant to going into the sea water becuase its salty and I don't like getting wet in general. I jumped in the water regardless. And felt incredible that it was only me and the ocean. I screamed "I am open and receptive like the ocean". My mind starting trying to scare me out of the water playing tricks on me that maybe there are some sea creatures that can do me harm. It even created shadows of illusional creatures in the milky unclear salt water. I was all alone (in that spot at least) and I challenged myslef to walk further until the water was deep to the level of my neck. I walked in spite of fear.

5. My successes for today:

- I work up early this morning to pack everything I needed (the food specially). Put in lots of different nutrinionally diverse objects.

- Put up a new bag for disposing the read newspapers.

- Spoke to new people while on the boat to Failaka. Made friends with the French tourists.

- Swam in the very unclear sea despite the fear.

- Took the Jet Ski as part of my PLAY and had an amazing spectacular blast.

- 5 pages out of 1000 for the next MCPD.

- Hydrated myself very well.

- Sat infront of the beach and adored the beautiful stroy-telling stars.

No comments: