Monday, August 10, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 9


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedome. Done!
  4. Purposes for Money:

    - The power to purchase and attend any seminar, any course, any transformational and break-thrgough experience I desire. The ability to go on the next world tour trip with James A. Ray and become part of his World Wealth Society.

    - Growing as an individual since my income will grow to the degree that I grow. I am becoming a warrior who take action regardless of ANYTHING. I am in the process of becoming a "make it happen no matter what" person.

    - Travelling the world. Being able to see beautiful architechture, interiors ,nature, landscape, landmarks, animals, jungles, forests, rivers, mountains, volcanoes. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Having the freedom of time to take lessons in the hobbies that I love. I can master my Spanish, become fluent at Farsi, take piano lessons, play the flute, join the best gym in town.

    - Lifting up people with me along the way. Inpiring them that wealth is actually possible and even a must for a fully truly spiritual connection. If I have already done it, so can anyone in the world. Anyone can achieve wealth, and I am in the process of embodying that.

    - Give back to mom and dad. Let them see some of the more beautiful days for all the hard work they have put in bringing me up.

    - Giving more exponentially unconditionally to the universe.

    Pick one and describe "why" it is important. How does it make you feel?

    - Being able to go to all the educational evens and experiences I desire is of utmost importance to my personal growth. At any point in time, I am either growing or dying. One of the two. By continuously attending and integrating those events. My energy will be assured to be on the growing side Big Time. It makes me feel empowred, strong, self-reliant, self-suffiecient, and happy for all the hundreds and thousands of people I meet who are like-mided and like-spirited.
  5. The Successes I enjoyed today:

    - Got My dad's contract translation.

    - Put my phone into repair.

    - Checked the mail despite having to go the extra mile.

    - Finished more than 40 pages of 1000 (totalling 151 so far).

    - Discovered the way to use Steering Wheels in our dashboard.

    - Fixed our company's main laptop. And set a policy to prevent any harm from being done to it again.

    - Acted kindly toward the person behind me in line for the mobile phone service representative.

    - Contacted Abid for direction on how to make my Adsense Treasure unique.

    - Contacted prometric to register the credit for the exam I passed in my original MCP record.

    - Saluted many friends I haven't seen in a while using Facebook.

No comments: