Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 3


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done :)


  2. Deposit to FFA Done!


  3. VAKS for Current or Short Term Desire. Done!


  4. Take 1 minute and visualize yourself being financially free. Look all around
    you, what do you see? What do you hear? What could you touch? What
    could you taste? What could you smell? How do you feel? To strengthen
    this exercise, you might want to write this description first and then go to
    the visualization:

    I see a charming blue swimming pool in my amazing mansion illuminated with sylish underwater lights, surrounded by naturally-looking mountain-like rocks. I feel so grateful fo this happening to me (me owning this mansion). I hear the voice of my relativs and friends -who are visiting me- congratulating me on how quite an achievement it is that I did. I smell fresh air outside and look up at the three stories of my mansion. I go inside and I touch the top surface of my $8,000 pool table. I hear the soudn of the little water fountain put up in the middle of the living room. I go up the stairs, see a wonderful artistic mosaic painting on my way up to the bar-style dining room which takes my breath away. I go out to the balcony to watch the swimming pool from the 3-stories-away distance. I sit with my friends in their to drink freshly-made mind-numbing lemoande. And then I go with my love to sit on the three-person swing right opposite to the mountain-side swimming pool. Thank you thank you thank you.


  5. The Successes I Enjoyed Today:

    - I aced the first exam on my way of becoming a MIcrosoft Certified Professional Developer. YaaaaaaaaaY ^_^ Thank You Thank You

    - I brought sweets (Helwan) for the entire team at the company to celebrate my success.

    - Gradually reducing my sleeping hours. Woke up at 7:45 instead of 8:00

    - Pampered my self with an amazing glass of fresh country lemonade.

    - Finished the employee attendance review for the month of July.

    - Got the book for the next exam on becoming an MCPD (part 2 of 3). So Excited to Begin.

    - Viewed lessons 2,3 of 9 of Adsense Training in preperation for setting up my first stream of passive income.

    - Asked another friend to kindly be virtually with me in this 90-day-and-beyond journey.

    - Called a local touristic company to prepare for a weekend boat trip. (Play account YAY :D)

    - Called Rich Life Club to get all the files for the 90-days programme.

No comments: