Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 19


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-term desire. Done! "I Have Super-Profitable Adsense Websites"
  4. References for Ability and Deservedness:

    - I deserve to be wealthy because I choose to grow every day and always stay in the expansion mode till the last day on this planet.

    - I deserve to be wealthy because it's an integral part of success which I'm already gaining more and more in many areas of my life.

    - I deserve to be wealthy because I'm an excellent money manager and I pay myself first every day. I have my bookkeeping envelop method software that allows me to do the jars and keep track of them very effectively.
  5. My beautiful Successes for today:

    - Have lived with and through the program for 19 days now and is a 1000% commited to living it through the entire 90 days amd beyond.

    - Felt incredibly lucky and grateful to have my own car which takes me from Point A to Point B whenever I want and is extremely efficient.

    - Have Over 60% of the CoPilot After Effects Tutorials.

    - I watched another chapter (4/17) of the SQL Server 2005 training.

    - I read over 10 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam. Total so far is 500. That's over 50% YAY!

    - Discovered that the third exam for the MCPD does not have a book. I just do some practice exams and brush up on my ASP.NET knowledge and go to the test. This cuts the studying time dramatically and I celebrated this fact loudly.

    - Sent a refund request to Affiliate Jump for their flawed system (at least currently) and received a satisfying response on the same day.

    - Ordered Obout Suite of rich ASP.NET controls which will make any website I develop a wonderful charm. (YAY for a wonderful active career in web development).

    - Accepted Ahmad's allowance on 50 fils change of payment.

    - Asked him to add me on Facebook to keep in touch.

    - Took the time to capture Kaia's nice Japanese sheet that she created for me over one year ago and shared it with her on Facebook.

    - I Gave my scalp another deep cleansing hot pepper + coconut oil massage. I'm fire burning fire burning on the scalp floor!

    - Depositing another commitment into my "No Matter What" box.

    - Lived many moments throughout the day with the beautiful modality of life-movie playing (and starring).

No comments: