Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 15


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for current or short-terms desire: "I am an MCPD web developer"
  4. Clarity of Intention:

    "I Have Over $11,000 a month in passive Income"

    I feel s blessed to have achieved this target and very grateful for the universe's confirmation of my belief and that I can go on very confidently to the next level of financial freedom. I love and appreciate the joy of visiting anywhere I want anytime I want however I want. Thank you so much for my Financial Freedom. I feel so thankful for my openess and receptiveness muscle that has proved so strong to magnetize all those gifts into my life. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Thank you for the beautiful view from my balcony over the crystal beauty of my swimming pool.
  5. The Successes I enjoyed today:

    - Finished about 40 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam.Total so far is 407 ( That's over %40. YAY!)

    - Woke up early @ 6:15 am to start studying. Yes!

    - Charged my AAA batteries despite not being in the mood.

    - Got a basic understanding of what ASP.NET MVP framework is.

    - Finished about 90% of the ordering system. All the functionality is now there.

    - Depositing another commitment into my "No Matter What" box.

    -Did 2 VAKS today instead of one. "I am a Project Management Professional"

    - Communicated with myself gently and lovingly.

    - Sat the elctronic alarm for tomorrow.

    - Called Dr. Kamal to finalize my university degree despite calling him just yesterday.

    - Contacted a local newspaper to use media pressure for my case and got an immediate response.

    - Learned by doing how to use LINQ for inserts (not only queries).

    -Saved myself alot of development time by venturing into the awesome LINQ.

    - Created 3 new websites with Affiliate Jump.

No comments: