Monday, August 24, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 23

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Current of short-term desire. "I have an excellent productive day"
  4. Purposes for Money:

    - I desire more exposure to nature. I want to be there fully immersed in it at least three times a year. Traveling around the world and beholding the best.

    - I desire and deserve the best education about myself, first and foremost, and about life, money, health, relationships, and success in general.

    - I desire the freedom to do what I love and delegate on the things I not a big fan of. I desire to learn playing a musical intrument like the piano and the flute. I want to spend more time in computer arts as much as I do (or more) with computer logic. And I'd like the time to take courses that are longer than just a weekend (camps are one of my favourites).

    - I desire a wonderful Mansion in which I live and through which my spirit soars in the amazing expression of artistic beauty.

    - I desire to provide help and support to those who need it. Being richer and more successful empowers me to be more of service.

    - Ensuring the best college and non-college education for my kids.

    - Buying mom and dad a lovely house for their middle-age and golden years.

    - Becoming a certified trainer and coach who spreads all that is empowering to the world.

    Choose one. Why is it important and how does it make you feel?

    Education is very very important to me because it's the landmark sign of me still alive mentally and spiritually. I desire continuous expansion since I have a choice to either be growing or dying in every moment. It makes me feel empowered and in charge (which I am). It makes me feel so grateful to be alive because I learn and pratice being unstoppable. I fall in love with every moment because it's a wonderful act of giving.
  5. My wonderful Successes for today:

    - Got to the bottom of the Domain transfer and the process is 90% complete.

    - Used the elegant Obout window in showing error notifications.

    - Expressed my sympahty with Faisal when I saw his back is hurting.

    - Found Anas a good-priced nice-looking Honda Accord car (what he was asking for) and urged him to check it out.

    - I was accepting and receptive to the invitation of Dr. Essam to stay longer in his hospitality and have more food.

    - Watched the ENTIRE After Effects Basic Training series by Andrew Kramer. What an achievement in one day! Yes YEs Yes. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - Did the exercise despite the usual -but slightly louder today- mind fric of not wanting to do it. I interpreted that signal as a call to action; as a sign that change is physically begining to have formation. Did the VAKS and all the other exercises regardless and felt incredible afterwards. Day 23 of 90 done! Yes Yes Yes.

No comments: