Monday, August 31, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 30

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I take an Amazing vacation in Maui!" Yes Yes Yes.
  4. Purposes for money:

    - I love the growth possibilities when I show myself that it is possible to have all the wealth that I desire when I put my whole to it.

    - I lov travelling the world. I want to see more and more of the world. There is so much to explore and find. And all of that requires money. I see as much of the world as one can in a lifetime.

    - Keeping my health at an optimum and getting green drinks requires money. I can maintain amazing vibrant levels of energy throught the day no matter what effort I demand of my body.

    - I can go after my interests and hobbies, because I have the time and money to do that. I can take piano lessons. Learn Spanish. Give more and more to our toastmasters club.

    - I love the limitless possibilites that I have in regards of education. Any course, seminar, webinar, camp, training, or program that I fancy, I can take in any part of the world. Yes Yes Yes.

    - I can get my wonderful breathtaking mansion in Qura and many other exotic luxurious places.

    - I can drive a majestic Lexus that starts its engine with the push of a button.


    Describe why one is important and the feelings it brings to you:

    - Travelling the world. Greeneries, architechture, ruins, classical places, ancient landmarks, natural wonders, mesmerizing beauty of forests, jungles and waterfalls. All the life forms. All the cultures. Unbelievable. I feel so small, and yet so spacious at the same time. All this existance, I am capable of perceiving which indicates that I do deserve to.
  5. Awesome Successes I enjoyed today:

    - Rehearsed a couple of more times for the speech.

    - Directed three of my friends on how to get to our meeting.

    - Headed the meeting as president and conjoured up enthusiasm and excitement from the audience.

    - Delivered my speech very effectively and made great use of the valuable feedback.

    - Asked a friend to record a video of my speech for my own review in the future.

    - Day 30 of Wealth conditioning. Yay yes yes. thats (33.3333%)

    - Organized the group Iftar for tomorrow with A.Amer.

    - Was very sincerely happy for Anas because he's now expecting a baby. How awesome.

    - Was very very very happy when I heard the news that Ismail got married. Oh my God how awesome.

    - Acknowledged many of our members for their remarkable past speeches and at the same time used those examples to market the value of our club.

    - Charged the camera and formatted it to have the most capacity for taking pictures and videos.

No comments: